LPC + Appraisal Renewal Information
Renewal Period: April 1-June 30
- Renewal is mandatory every other year. For example, an LPC approved for licensure in odd year will renew in the following odd year, an LPC approved for licensure in even year (Approved October 31, 2016; Renewal would be June 30, 2018), will renew in the following even year (Approved January 30, 2017; Renewal would be June 30, 2019).
- An individual must hold an active and valid in order to renew a supervisor designation. Renewal of the supervisor designation stays "tied" to the LPC license (for example, an LPC-A whose LPC license is to be renewed by June 30, 2020 must also renew the appraisal designation in order for the appraisal designation to remain active past June 30, 2020).
- Renewal Deadline: Postmarked by June 30
- $50 renewal fee
- If licensee does not renew by June 30, license becomes lapsed effective July 1. May have Lapsed Status for 2 years and may reinstate license within that two years of license becoming lapsed.
- To renew lapsed license, licensee must submit the following items in addition to all previous items mentioned:
- $28 renewal late fee
- *All late renewals are Audited. Please allow 5 business days for audited renewals to be processed.